Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
5 Scary-Good Marketing Ideas for Halloween
Something spooky is in the air; can you feel it? We’re talking about hauntingly good marketing opportunities for your business. With Halloween upon us, you can look to take part in the fun. There’s nothing grim about it—your business can reap the benefits of a nicely planned marketing tactic tied to the holiday. Check out these five marketing ideas for your business that are so good... they’re scary-good!
1. Post Some Scary-Good Photos
Whether it be a spookified advertisement or photos of your team members dressing up, a picture is worth a thousand words. This can be a great opportunity to advertise your company culture to the world, which in turn helps attract talent. If your business is a truly fun place to work, this is your time to show it off and make other people wish they worked either for you or with you.
2. Give a Scary-Good Deal
Who says you have to wait until Black Friday to give a great deal to your customers? Instead, get a jump start. Hosting a big sale or discount early will help your business stand out instead of directly competing with the masses in November. If potential customers see your deal early, they may not wait to grab what you’re offering from somebody else later. There’s nothing like a sense of urgency.
3. Create Scary-Good Branding
There’s no doubt that your branding is solid. But Halloween is all about the thrills and chills. Take your current branding and add something scary, like a ghost, skeleton, cobweb or other Halloween-inspired objects. Go darker with your branding colors. Remember that people want to buy from businesses that are relatable, so don’t be afraid to have some fun.
4. Post Some Scary-Good Content
Halloween will be over and gone before you know it, but scary-good content will live on forever. To play on the theme of the day, consider penning a letter to your customers telling them something you’ve always been (or used to be) scared of, or sharing some personal ties to your business that you’ve never been able to put into words. While this sticks to the Halloween theme, it will also show off a more personable side to your business.
5. Collaborate with a Scary-Good Business
The world of marketing is all about who’s on top. But it’s important to remember that you don’t always have to compete with businesses to get attention. Instead, consider a spooky collaboration. Your business could host a friendly costume competition with another local business, which would mean cross-promotion to the other business’s followers. You’ll likely get new attention to your business from people who had never heard of you before.
Get out there and frighten your potential customers with how much they’re going to love you. Use these scary-good ideas to have some fun, market your business and attract new talent. Don’t be scared… jump right in!