Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Making the Most of your May Marketing
May commemorates the start of springtime and soon-to-be summer. A revitalizing, warm month full of fresh flowers and cool, sunny weather.
For small businesses and marketers, May is chock full of opportunities to share products and services with clients and encourage new sales. If you’re looking to make the most of your small business marketing efforts during the month of May, check out some of these ideas to get started and grow.
This year, Mother’s Day falls on May 10, and it’s a great opportunity for businesses to reach out to families and market their products or services as a contributor to a special Mother’s Day experience.
Flowers, food and gifts are all commonly associated with Mother’s Day. If you’re a small business owner, tap into the holiday by showing how your business is family-friendly and eager to help out in any way to celebrate.
Memorial Day is May 25, and though it may be towards the end of the month, now is a great time to get started on promoting sales and giveaways.
The three-day weekend gives you a prime opportunity to market items to people who want to enjoy the weekend, however that looks for them this year. Start advertising your Memorial Day sales and promotions early to see how many customers and clients you can attract.
End of School
This year looks a little different, of course, but May still marks the end of another school year for students of all ages. Celebrate by marketing end-of-the-school-year promotions! No matter what a business’s products or services are, there’s a way to reach out to students—elementary through college—and especially their parents.
How can you get them prepared for summer? What do you have to offer to celebrate the end of the year? Search your company for these answers and then market them to consumers.
From start to finish, May is a month full of awesome marketing opportunities for organizations. By taking advantage of some of these tips and tricks, your small business can continue to reach out to consumers and grow in the month of May.