Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Evergreen Content: What It Is and How to Use It
When it comes to marketing, content marketing garners new customers and extends brand awareness. For businesses, marketers and professional individuals alike, one specific type of content that’s popular is “evergreen content.”
In terms of website targeting and search engine optimization (SEO), evergreen content is the perfect way to keep always topical content on your website for visitors to see. What is evergreen content and why is it so important? Let’s dive in and see how you can start optimizing evergreen content.
Evergreen Content, Defined
Evergreen content refers to website content which is search engine optimized and continually relevant to website visitors. This means it stays “fresh” for readers, regardless of when they are reading it. Like an evergreen tree, evergreen content is in season year-round.
Maybe you’re thinking, “Wouldn’t everything online be evergreen, then? If blog posts aren’t taken down, doesn’t that mean they’re always accessible to readers?” The difference between regular website content and evergreen content, though, is evergreen continues to be relevant after its publication date, rather than a dated, timely post.
Why Evergreen Content Is Important
Evergreen content is important to have on your website because it boosts your SEO rankings. Since evergreen posts never lose their relevance, they often have no expiration date and generally use keywords which are searched for over and over again.
This results in search engines finding, categorizing and recalling the content more often, because it is still relevant to the searcher. Therefore, evergreen content continues to increase website traffic, even long after it’s been posted. In other words, the business gets more bang for its buck because more people are drawn in through one single post.
What Evergreen Content Is Not
Now that you know why your website should have evergreen content, let’s get a clearer picture of what that looks like. First, here are some things to remember evergreen content is not:
- Timely news articles. No current events, updated info or recent news information. Unless something is going to be around for a very long time, news is probably not evergreen.
- Dated statistics. Numbers and statistics are great for content, but not if you’re looking for something evergreen. They can often change and become outdated.
- Seasonal articles. Content celebrating holidays or a season are awesome for your website, but are not particularly evergreen.
Evergreen Content Ideas
If you need some ideas to get started on creating your evergreen content, here are a few:
- Listicles. Articles with general lists about a topic, e.g. “Top 10 Ways to Bring in a New Customer,” are a great way to appear informed at any time.
- How-to tutorials. “How to” articles are always helpful. To stay evergreen, make sure your how-to articles are relevant without being particularly timely.
- Product or service information. For a business, fun articles on a particular product or service definitely can become evergreen content. Just make sure that product or service is staying around for a while, rather than a seasonal promotion.
While evergreen content shouldn’t be all of your website posts (time-sensitive articles always have their place), evergreen content is a great way to increase your SEO rankings and boost website traffic. Give it a try to see how your marketing strategy improves and grows.