Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Celebrating International Fun at Work Day
Wow, work is so boring and terrible. Today is the worst day ever… April Fools! Not only does the first day of April mark the hilarious pranking holiday, but it’s also home to International Fun at Work Day. Unfortunately, too many people across the world do not enjoy their jobs. This should be the complete opposite, since the average person will spend approximately 13 years and two months of their lives at work.
In fact, having fun at work boosts employee morale and can even increase a company’s bottom line. According to the American Psychological Association, occupational stress costs U.S. employers an estimated $300 billion per year due to absenteeism, illness and decreased productivity. With a more positive, fun environment, companies can save money with happier employees. Celebrate International Fun at Work Day and put these ideas into action.
1. Watch a movie. For a simple celebration, poll employees to see which movie they want to watch together. Set up a screen in a conference room or general area, then take a couple of hours off to watch the movie. Even if employees are busy with work, they can still bring their laptops down, or bounce in and out of the showing to say hello. And of course, don’t forget the popcorn and candy for people to enjoy.
2. Host competitions. Everyone loves a little friendly competition, right? Especially coworkers! To celebrate International Fun at Work Day, host a few competitions to see who is the best in the business. Consider a scooter race, a ping pong tournament, basketball bracket, cornhole competition, family feud or a fitness contest. Get the whole team involved for a competition everyone will appreciate together.
3. Have a cook-off. Of course, the best competitions are those involving food. Have delicious food and rivalry with a coworker cook-off. For example, a chili cook-off, dessert contest or soup-a-thon are great ways to have fun while eating together. Designate a few employees as judges, or let the whole team choose with a poll. Give the winner a gift certificate to a gourmet restaurant, or a new cooking tool.
4. Dress up. There’s something special about getting all dressed up in a fun outfit. Hosting a dress up day doesn’t require many resources or finances from the company itself, but it’s still a great way to get employees involved and having fun. Pick a theme for the day, like pajamas or Hawaiian shirts, and invite team members to join in. For added fun, have a dress up competition to see who rocked the theme the best.
5. Go outside. Getting outside helps boost office energy and productivity. After all, a little bit of fresh air can do everyone some good. If the weather permits, take the team for a trip outside the office to have a picnic in the park or play yard games. Some favorites could include capture the flag, flag football or frisbee. No matter what you do, get outside and embrace the warmer weather if possible.
6. Give rewards. Of course, you can’t have all of these competitions and games without rewards to incentivize employees. Even small gifts and prizes are a great way to get people energized and actively participating. Pick out a few trophies or rewards for your team members and encourage them to win.
Work is where we spend the majority of our time, so we should enjoy it. This International Fun at Work Day, make sure you and your team have an awesome day that boosts employee morale and positivity. Keep these tips in mind for a day filled with fun, team bonding and productivity.