Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
5 Productivity Tips to Achieve More in Your Day
Sometimes it seems like there aren’t enough hours in the day. A direct mail campaign needs to go out, and that email marketing campaign won’t write itself. That’s not to mention the social posts you have to keep up with and the latest trends—it’s exhausting. Everybody has those days where it seems like you’re running the entire day, but there are small steps you can take to ensure every day is a little more productive.
Sometimes when you want to improve your marketing efforts, it starts from further back. Check out these productivity tips to help make sure you’re on top of your marketing game always.
- Catch the Worm
It’s an old idiom that we’ve all heard (and some of us dread). If the early bird catches the worm, why does it feel so great to sleep in? If you’re likely to reach for the snooze button or even throw your alarm clock across the room, you understand the struggle. But according to Psychology Today, early risers are more likely to be happy, healthy and more productive. That means to put your best foot forward at your business, you’ll need to get plenty of shut-eye and develop a routine. Plus, waking up earlier means you eliminate some distractions.
- Work it Out
It may seem like this has nothing to do with your business. However, doing any sort of physical activity makes all the difference for your day. Working out releases endorphins, which makes us happier. Endorphins help to reduce stress, and you’ll be feeling great while you’re working on your marketing efforts.
- Prioritize, Prioritize, Prioritize
Plan out which campaign needs to drop when, how you’ll reach a certain demographic with a new tactic and what exactly needs to be done on which day. Setting priorities (big AND small) will help ensure that you accomplish all you hope for. Pick the top priority and start working away.
- Eliminate Distractions
An email ping here, a text message there. Every time you’re interrupted, focus is lost and you have to pick back up where you left off. Take a moment to observe each time a distraction hits, then see what you can do to minimize it.
- Schedule Breaks
In a world that falsely reveres the term “busy” you’ll need to master the mindset that breaks are perfectly fine—in fact, they’re encouraged! If you’re doing your job efficiently, your business will flourish. Plus, you’ll have more energy to spend in areas that need improvement.