Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Mobile Marketing Trends That Will Dominate in 2016
There’s no doubt that mobile marketing is the future. In fact, for the first time ever, mobile internet usage has surpassed PC internet usage. So, what’s in store for marketing? Check out these mobile marketing trends from Entrepreneur.com.
The reach is massive, everyone is on Instagram and the only way to create a post that allows the user to engage is through a paid ad. The fact that you can't put a link in an Instagram post has frustrated marketers since the platform launched. Well, now you can, and if you want that ability you have to pay to play. Creative advertising content on Instagram will dominate the first half of 2016.
Mobile Video Ads
Mobile video advertising is growing quickly. As eyeballs shift away from the TV screen to the smartphone, advertising dollars are quickly following. The ability to not only capture a user's attention with a video, but also to redirect them to a website or an app plays a key role in the growth of the mobile video format. The mobile video market is expected to reach over $13 billion by 2020 and has already grown rapidly in 2015. The first half of next year will see this continued growth.
Mobile payments will gain a larger adoption among consumers in 2016. According to a report from Forrester, mobile-based payments in the U.S. are expected to reach $142 billion in volume in 2019. Brands and apps will integrate mobile payment features to appeal to the growing base of mobile-first consumers.
Proactive Personalized Information and Ads
Four of the largest players in the mobile space (Google, Bing, Apple and Facebook) have all been investing an enormous amount of time and resources into powering "virtual assistant" type technology. Google created Google Now, Bing has Cortana, Apple has Siri and Facebook is testing M. The goal of all of these companies is to become the best personal assistant you've ever had and in large part to provide personalized information and ads proactively before a user even makes a request. This represents a fundamental shift in the way we think about mobile marketing.