Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
The Best Small Business Marketing Conferences to Attend this Year
As a small business professional, you likely wear so many hats that it can be difficult to stay on top of trends and marketing strategies. If you can prioritize a few days this year to attend a conference, there’s a good chance you’ll walk away feeling rejuvenated, with new ideas to help grow your business.
Here are some the top conferences to consider, according to HighLevelMarketing.com:
The Small Business Expo | November 2016 - New York, NY
This is the largest business-to-Business (B2B) trade show, conference and networking event in the nation. For business owners with limited time and budget dollars this free one-day conference takes place in 14 different locations around the country, including Atlanta, Boston, Houston, Minneapolis, New York City, and Seattle. The event is attended by over 50,000 small business professionals and entrepreneurs that are looking for advice on growing their companies.
99U | May 5, 2016 – New York, NY
The goal of this conference is to teach entrepreneurs and small businesses how to turn their ideas into reality. Guest speakers include some of the nation's most successful business leaders. The event includes action-oriented talks, master classes and creative workshops. The event takes place annually at Lincoln Center in Manhattan.
America’s Small Business Summit | June 13, 2016 – Washington D.C.
Hosted by the United States Chamber of Commerce and held in Washington, D.C. this event is attended by small business owners and chamber executives across the country. The event offers keynote speakers, breakout sessions, networking opportunities, and the chance to tell congressional representatives what you and your business need to succeed.
Pubcon | May 3, 2016 – Austin, TX
If you are particularly interested in learning how social media can benefit your small business, this event offers opportunities for in-depth insight into social media, internet marketing and search engine optimization strategies for your business. With guest speakers from some of the nation's leading technology companies, this event offers keynote speakers, networking opportunities, as well as hands-on labs and breakout sessions.