Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Six SEO Tips for the New Year
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is defined by Search Engine Land (searchengineland.com) as “the process of getting traffic from the free, organic, editorial, or natural search results on search engines.” In simpler terms, SEO is how you can get people to find your website.
If you’re hoping to boost your business in the New Year, consider these simple SEO tips:
Start a blog. Consider your customers and produce a blog with engaging content that bring them to your website again and again.
Put the reader first. Don't stuff every keyword you can into a blog post or product description. Focus on producing relevant and interesting pages. Make sure your website is written for your readers, not the search engines.
Set up social media pages. Social media is a great way for small businesses to build an online presence. Create profiles with accurate contact and web address details on major social sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Check out the competition. If you’re not sure how to get to the top of Google, look and see what your competitors are doing.
Go mobile. Google places great importance on mobile optimization and labels mobile search results to indicate which sites are mobile-friendly. Make sure your website provides the best mobile experience possible for users.
Think about the user experience. When ranking sites, Google is increasingly focusing on elements that impact the user experience. Make sure people who visit your website can find what they need quickly and easily.