Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Email Marketing Best Practices
Despite the growing popularity of social media, email marketing remains one of the most efficient ways to grow your business. Believe it or not, over 2.5 billion people on Earth use email, sending 122 TRILLION messages every hour. And, according to Forrester, 72% of adults in the U.S. send or receive emails at least once a week, using a smartphone.
Here are some email marketing best practices to keep in mind:
Keep it Short
According to Marketing Sherpa, the average person spends only 10 to 15 seconds on each email they open. This includes the time they spend looking at your images and thinking about your calls-to-action. When crafting a marketing email, aim for between 180 and 250 words, at the most.
Make it Mobile-Friendly
In today’s fast-paced world, people expect to be able to view everything on their cell phones or tablets. In fact, over 60 percent of emails are now opened on a mobile device and as many as 80 percent of people will simply delete an email that isn’t optimized for mobile viewing.
Have Clear Calls-to-Action
If you want your readers to do something, make sure you include a big, bright call-to action—a button that really pops. While there is no perfect color, your call-to-action button should definitely stand out from the background. And, don’t make your readers scroll for it. Keep it front and center, and they’ll be more likely to click and take action.