Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
3 Things to Know About Instagram Marketing
Instagram is one of the a fastest-growing platforms and provides a great opportunity for strategic and targeted marketing. This is an interesting opportunity especially if you want to market to Millennials and Generation Z. Establish a presence and encourage engagement through the social media platform. Here are three tips to Instagram marketing:
Use sponsored ads—Although these features are still new, take advantage of a niche audience by using sponsored ads on Instagram. Make sure your sponsored ad has engaging content and is targeted to your Instagram audience.
Strategic bio—Used as a marketing tool, Instagram requires strategy with each post and company profile. On the account profile, utilize the “bio” feature which allows you to describe your company and provide a link. Use emojis, hashtags and other messaging to target your audience on Instagram.
Use trending hashtags—Take a look at Instagram’s Explore feature to find hashtags that are relevant to your brand. Especially look at emoji hashtags which is a new feature and allows users to look at all images with certain hashtag emojis.