Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How to Utilize LinkedIn
Each social media platform is a behemoth in its own. Many questions arise, like how do you post? What do you post? How do you set up a business page? How do you interact with other? In this article, we’ll break down how to succeed on LinkedIn as a business. So get ready and take notes, this will come in handy:
Create a visual profile—As with anything else your company produces, brand your social media profiles. On LinkedIn, you can upload a cover image and profile image. Make sure those images convey your business and at least one includes your logo.
Showcase company highlights—This is often seen as the “humblebrag.” On LinkedIn, and most social media, it is preferred and acceptable to post about your company awards, great work and amazing employees. Your company profile on LinkedIn should be all about why your company is awesome.
Post engaging articles—Along with showcasing company highlights, fill your business LinkedIn page with educational content produced by your staff. This is also known as “content marketing.” LinkedIn is a wonderful asset to your content marketing.