Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Why You Should Host A Giveaway
As a business owner, you may turn to giveaways normally to engage with your customer base, but what if you hosted a giveaway online? Although the logistics may seem daunting, it’s simple. All you need in a post explaining your sweepstakes, a way to enter (usually through commenting on that post or sharing it) and someone to monitor responses. Be sure to put a time limit on the giveaway entries and then you can pick a winner. Still unsure on why you’d host an online giveaway? Say no more:
Gain Website Visitors—What’s your goal for any online interaction? Get your audience to your website. That’s the touchstone to all social media engagement. Giveaways posts entice your audience to go to the website and learn more about this awesome company giving away great prizes.
Increase Visibility—Although it may be a cliche social media goal, giveaways certainly increase awareness and visibility. People will become more familiar with your brand name, and therefore trust it more.
Build Relationships—The bread and butter of almost any company are the loyal customers. They trust your brand, they recommend it to others and they buy your product. Social media allows you to craft a personal relationship with your customers. Online giveaways are a great entry point to that long-term relationship.