Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
3 Elements of a Great Website
We often turn our attention to email marketing or direct mail, billboards or other advertisements. But, let’s turn our direction to one of the most powerful tools for your company—your website. A website not only allows people to get to know your company before using its products and services, but it is also a great place to establish yourself as an industry authority. In order to do that, you need to continually add vitality. Take a look at these three ways to freshen up your website:
Great copy—Every company needs to tell their unique story to the public. Including your story on your website will convey to the masses who you are and what you stand for. But, make sure to keep a few eyes on the copy throughout the website. It needs to be well-edited and succinct.
Evergreen content—Draw visitors to your website with meaningful blog content. Write content that that is going to last and will be substantive in a year or two. Not every blog post needs to be this way, but write one “evergreen” post out of five blog posts.
Beautiful design—Convey your message in the right way with a beautiful website design. More often than not, people get lost in a disorganized website rather than seeing the message. Not every design fits every company, so think about your company’s tone. Think about having a bold homepage, clear navigation or calls to action on each page.