Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Why Offering Unlimited Vacation is Great for Business
I know what you’re thinking—”Unlimited vacation?! I won’t have any employees in the office, ever!” Okay, now here’s the flip side: unlimited vacation is scientifically proven to improve efficiency, creativity and workplace environment. More and more companies are joining the one percent of companies, like Netflix and Virgin Group, who offer unlimited vacation to their full employee base. Not only does an unlimited vacation policy improve happiness, but it saves your company money. If you’re worried about the bottom line, then you’ll be happy to hear that employees are less likely to take work off with an unlimited vacation policy. But, it’s the offer, the possibility, the opportunity that’s important to employees.
Boosts morale—Want an amazing culture that most companies envy? Offer unlimited vacation. Workplaces become reinvigorated after employees take time off and truly disconnect, no matter how hard it may be. Unlimited vacation also means something different to every employee—an entry-level 24-year-old may want to go backpacking in Europe, while a 38-year-old father may want to go to every single one of his daughter’s little league softball games. The ability for them to customize their vacation is important and boosts happiness.
Best recruiting tool—Blow your recruiting competition out of the water by offering an unlimited vacation policy. Especially for millennial job seekers, benefits have become an important negotiating and decision-making tool. Recruiting and retaining the best talent will craft a high performance culture. This will jumpstart your company into hyper-growth mode.
More connected teams—An unlimited vacation policy re-energizes all employees because happiness spreads positivity. If even one employee goes on a vacation, they boost the atmosphere and bring new, fresh ideas to each team meeting.