Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How to Win at LinkedIn
In today’s technological world, part of being a professional means representing yourself and networking online. That’s where LinkedIn comes in. LinkedIn is a social media platform focused on business-oriented social networking. It is a great way to manage your professional identity and build your connections. But, there are a few tips to being successful on LinkedIn. Here are the three things to think about when connecting online:
Fill out your profile—The first step to succeeding on LinkedIn is to fully fill out your profile. Include your at least your last three positions, companies and a bulleted list of your responsibilities. Add a professional headshot and include a personal website. Don’t forget to include your education, awards and volunteering experience.
Join groups—LinkedIn is an online networking and continuing education platform. That means, LinkedIn suggests groups, articles, companies and jobs that best fit you to learn more. Search for groups in your field and join a few to learn tips and tricks of the trade.
Act as in real-life—Don’t confuse networking in LinkedIn as different in real life. You would never just go up to someone and say, “Hey! Let’s connect.” Cultivate a more gentle greeting. When you want to connect with someone, send them a message introducing yourself and stating why you’re interested in connecting.