Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Writing a Great Call to Action
The call to action is, arguably, the most important part of your advertising. You need to elicit action while connecting to your target audience. It should be unique to the product, the people and the business; don’t just rely on “buy now!” Persuade your potential customers with better calls to action by following these three tips:
Connect to convert—A great call-to-action starts with a strong command verb. You want to inspire action from a short sentence, so use words that provoke emotion or enthusiasm in your target audience. Don’t be afraid to break out the thesaurus.
Use enticing numbers—Remind your customers of the crazy good deal they’re getting by using quantifiable discounts and sales. Try something like, “Shop today for a new refrigerator under $500!” or how about: “Buy one pair of new sandals, get two with our summer discount!”
Optimize your listing—Most people search for new businesses on Google mobile. Take advantage of the most popular search engine by running an ad for your business. The trick is to provide a phone number so Google generates a “call” button on the mobile listing. Then, just add “call now!”