Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How to Fire an Employee
Let’s get down to it—firing someone is no easy task, especially if you have a small team. Although it is hard, it is a necessary process of growing a company and becoming a great team. While you have a lot of anxiety regarding the conversation, it is your job, as a leader and manager, to make it as smooth and easy as possible on the subordinate. Make the conversation easier with these three points:
Be transparent—Being fired should never come out of the blue. Assuming your business has routine performance evaluations, the employee’s poor conduct should be a familiar topic of discussion. It should be evident to the employee that firing them will be a solution to the problem.
Listen and answer—When you tell an employee they need to leave the company, be able to listen and not react. Being fired is an emotional and traumatic event, so keep an open mind and console the employee professionally. Don’t ever get frustrated and angrily defensive; keep cool, calm and collected. Also be prepared to answer any logistical or performance-related question they might have.
Talk to your team—Lastly, have an intimate discussion with your team after the employee is fired and has left the company. Go through the process, the reasoning and implications for a fired employee. Also, remind them of the company’s goals and expectations in a calm manner. You always need to be sensitive to emotions, as the employees will be shocked to see a friend and trusted colleague leave.