Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
3 Brands That Own The Social Media Game
Social media is a tricky challenge to tackle. You have to define your voice, extend your branding, be personal yet professional and be on top of engagement on multiple platforms. There are few brands that do it well, and while you need to be unique to your company, it’s important to study brands that are successful in social media. Here are three brands that own the social media game:
Expedia—Tip number one: harness what your company is best at and broadcast it. This is exactly what Expedia does on Instagram. Their company runs on people’s wanderlust, so they travel the world finding beautiful and compelling photographs to share on the best photography platform. With 29,000 followers, they don’t seem to be slowing down.
GoPro—Since GoPro’s product is a video camera for extreme sports, it only makes sense they use YouTube for most of their social media. They team up with extreme sports athletes to create inventive and inspiring videos. GoPro rules the YouTube game with more than 3 million followers and over 100,000 views per video.
Starbucks—Tumblr is one of the most underrated, but fastest growing social media platforms. Starbucks saw this and went after their demographic with an engaging Pumpkin Spice Latte promotion campaign on Tumblr. Starbucks creates a personalized experience on social media by interacting one-on-one with their audience and creates shareable GIFs.