Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How to Stay Productive During Summer
When the weather is warm and the sun is shining outside, it’s hard to focus on the task at hand in the office. Whether you are going on vacation or just dreaming of one, productivity tends to decline around the summer months. Time to buckle down and make the most of your time at the office. Here are some tips to staying focused this summer:
Make plans for children—If you’re a parent, balancing work and having a child at home is difficult and definitely weighs on work productivity. Don’t wait until the last minute to make summer plans for your kids. Look into day camps, educational and sport activities to keep them busy. If needed, research community child centers for daycare.
Communicate and plan—The most important thing you can do during the summer is over-communicate with your boss and team about days off. Even if you’ve reminded your team that you’ll be gone, remind them again. Make sure that your work is done or in capable hands.
Be flexible—Keep in mind that you may have to work a little during your vacation or work on nights or weekends during the summer. Of course, take time off and recharge, but be available in case a work-emergency comes up. Additionally, you may need to cover someone on vacation which means more work. Be prepared to schedule in a late night or two at the office so you can take vacation, too.