Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
What You Need To Know To Hire Interns
You want to recruit amazing talent with potential, but you don’t know where to start. This is the situation with many companies that want to hire interns. Many companies think internships are for taking out the trash and fetching coffee. Problem is, you won’t be recruiting great talent that you could potentially hire full time, if it’s menial work. Interns are a valuable asset and can provide worthwhile insight. Here’s what you need to know to hire interns:
Be strategic—Before bringing new interns onto the team, make sure to have a program in place. Create designated roles and duties for the interns so that they make the most of their time. You may want to create a long-term project with strict deadlines for the interns.
Interview well—Interns need to impress you and live up to their resume, but you also need to impress them. Explain your company culture and why they should come work for you. What perks do you offer interns? Also, be forthcoming about the exact position. Don’t tell the potential intern they’ll have responsibility if, in reality, they’ll just be taking coffee orders.
Be considerate—Lastly, the most important thing a company can offer an intern is flexibility. More often than not, interns are balancing school, a part-time job and campus activities on top of an internship. Be considerate with their time and offer less hours around testing weeks.