Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How to Start a Podcast
Last week, we told you about the great marketing opportunity with starting a podcast. This week, we’re showing you how to start a podcast step-by-step. It may cost a little money, but sharing a podcast for free can transform your business and build a highly engaged audience. Podcasts can lead to opportunities, like speaking engagements and networking. Here are the 5 steps to take to create and market your podcast:
Choose your genre—Beyond figuring out the content, you should focus on the unique position of your podcast. Think about the overall feel and brand of the show. Choose between the 5 most common genres of podcasts: Interview, News, Q&A, Expert-based and Comedy.
Determine your audience—Now, you need to pinpoint your messaging and define specifically who your audience is. This will give you a strong direction and attract a particular audience. Podcasts are usually very specialized, so don’t be afraid talk about a focused topic.
Start recording—Time to get down to business and start recording. Here, you may need to invest in some equipment. Go to your local computer store and ask about recording and editing software, as well as microphones, cables, overhead broadcast booms and other equipment.
Set up your website—Almost done! This is step is crucial--every podcast needs to live on a website. Always craft your call-to-action to direct listeners to your website to find more information or get in contact. This will help create a community around your podcasts. Stream your podcast on your website and allow for comments.
Submit to iTunes—Once you’ve recorded a few episodes, go ahead and submit your podcast to iTunes. It usually takes about 48 to 96 hours to be approved. Make sure to consistently create rich episodes, full of content, and upload them to iTunes.