Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Sustainable Initiatives to Launch at your Company
April 22, 2015 marks the 45th anniversary of Earth Day, a worldwide event founded to educate the public about global warming and inspire appreciation toward the environment. Your company can take simple, little steps to help the environment. Not only will you be cutting your waste and carbon emissions, it’s great press coverage to launch environmental initiatives. Here are three simple ways to start sustainable programs at work:
Determine energy consumption—Before you launch green initiatives, you first need to determine your company’s energy consumption. Use the EPA’s Energy Star program to help you gauge energy use. This will then help you decide which green programs will be most beneficial for your company.
Alternative transportation—Cut down on greenhouse gases by encouraging your employees to carpool and bike to work. Use incentives, like gift cards, to inspire the most participation in carpooling and biking. Also, make sure to install a bike rack or retrofit a bike room so your employees feel safe leaving their bike during the workday.
Recycling—Rethink your company’s waste management by enrolling in a local recycling program. Educate the management and employees by distributing lists of what can be recycled. Lastly, make sure recycling bins are easily visible and accessible.