Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
3 Tips During Tax Season
One of the most important days of the year is within weeks: Tax Day. April 15 is the deadline to send in all tax returns to the IRS. If you’re a small business owner, you may be nervous about filing your business expenses correctly. Reduce your stress during tax season with these three tips:
Prepare, prepare, prepare—Don’t wait until April 14 to organize all your financial records and receipts. Throughout the year, plan to keep your receipts that are business expenses, organize them and document them. Your organization will decrease chaos during tax season.
Don’t do it yourself—Chances are you didn’t start a small business because you love accounting. Delegate tasks during tax season to accountants or reign in help from accounting software. If you try to do it all yourself, you’ll be disappointed.
Set up a retirement fund—All 401(k) or individual retirement account (IRA) contributions are tax deferrable. Utilize a retirement account to lessen the tax burden. But, be sure to talk with your accountant and go over legalities before doing so.