Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Small Business Spring Cleaning Tips
With the arrival of Spring, everything starts anew. Naturally, we feel happier and more motivated with warmer weather. We’re motivated to clean when spring comes, and that means cleaning everything. Spring cleaning is not just for your home, it’s important for your business, too. Gut out the old and reinvigorate your business with these 3 small-business spring cleaning tips:
Literally, clean your business—Studies show that a clean work place motivates you and helps you feel more at peace with working. Have you ever heard someone say, “Sorry, I can’t work on that project until my desk is clean!” Well, it’s a great strategy. A cleaner workspace doubles productivity.
Review products and services—Clean out unnecessary products and services that your team is wasting time on. Find out what the bread and butter of your business is and focus purely on that. Don’t focus on peripheral items that don’t have any potential to help your business.
Clean your computer—Data has probably been stored on your business computers for a very long time. Most of that data isn’t modern and useful. Backup all the original data with a hard drive and then clean out your computer to make room for new files.