Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
3 Habits of Successful People
Has your productivity or concentration been lacking? It’s difficult to be 100 percent motivated and collected when your to-do list keeps growing. You can finish your list by writing tasks down, categorizing them and planning completion. But, sometimes that’s not enough. Here are three daily activities to help you be even more productive:
Early bird gets the worm—Worried about getting enough sleep? The solution is simple: go to bed early. Your body needs at least seven hours, preferably eight, of sleep to focus and be productive. Arianna Huffington, founder of Huffington Post, even wrote a whole book about how entrepreneurs will benefit greatly from more sleep. Wake up early to get some menial tasks out of the way before you go to work. You’ll feel more accomplished at only 8 a.m.
Lace up those tennis shoes—Sleep and exercise go together by helping your body be on its A-game and in tip-top shape. Exercising releases large amounts of dopamine in your brain which makes you feel less stressed, and able to focus. It’s like getting a natural, longer and healthier caffeine rush. Exercising and sleep are at the core of productivity.
Clean out the junk—When was the last time you made your bed? Cleaned your desk? It’s proven that when our “spaces,” meaning our bedroom, office, maybe even kitchen, is tidier, we concentrate more heavily at our work tasks. So you’re not only cleaning your space, but you’re clearing your mind of to-do list “junk,” too.