Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Tips for Having a Fulfilling Career
Do you ever feel unfulfilled professionally? Our definition of success evolves as our lives change. What may have fulfilled us professionally at 25 years old is not the same situation as when you are 35 years old. Remember that no job is forever; you can transition into a new career when you’re ready. Here are three tips for a successful career change:
Positive Thinking—The morning coffee break at work may be filled with complaints and negative thoughts. Avoid negativity in life in order to accomplish your goals. Surround yourself with positive-thinking people at work and in social circles. They will support you and encourage you to accomplish more.
Create a Vision Board—Identify what your goals are. Where do you see yourself in five years professionally and personally? Professional and personal plans are naturally intertwined. Lay out your goals on a board and look at it often. Remind yourself to check in with your goals; make sure you’re on track.
Talk to your Boss—Be honest and open to your boss about your goals and aspirations. Inquire if your company may be willing to help you on your professional journey. Staying on track to accomplishing goals can be difficult and any advice from fellow professionals will be helpful.