Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How to Stay Passionate about Your Business
Being a small business owner is a fun, yet taxing journey to success. It often requires many failures before success becomes evident. It can be difficult to stay passionate about your business. Daily, remind yourself why you became a small business owner by looking at your business mission and goals. Here are four other ways to reignite your passion about your business:
Take a break—Vacations are not only fun, but they are crucial to your mental and physical health. People who take vacations regularly are refreshed and refocused. Whether it’s going to a Caribbean beach or spending rainy days in Seattle, the change in environment will let you escape work and reinvigorate your creative and critical thinking. Remember to turn off notifications on your smartphone during vacation and relax.
Find a mentor—Re-energize by finding someone to share your success with. A professional business mentor can help you navigate the obstacles of owning a small business and help you make wiser decisions. Ask a small business owner veteran who is close to you, or go to findamentor.org.
Don’t take work home—Creating a work/life balance is ideal, but rarely happens. There will be weeks where you constantly work late nights at home. Try to create a distinction between work life and family life. Turn off the computer, the tablet and the smartphone when you’re home. This will allow you to “turn your business brain off” and give your full attention to your family.
Find your niche—Of course, your business fuels your passion. But, it is important to narrow down what it is that makes you tick. Do you love doing the accounting as a small business owner? Marketing? Maybe it’s something entirely different. Find that special part of your business that you love and put your whole energy into it. Then, delegate all the other tasks to your team.