Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Last-Minute Client Gifts
The holiday season is in full swing, and it’s important to recognize the valuable relationships your company has with its customers. Use the opportunity of giving customer gifts to showcase the amazing talents of designers and the creative team by creating unique holiday gifts. It's still possible to stand out from the crowd even if it is last minute. To help you out, here are three customer gift ideas:
Charitable donation—Instead of giving an expensive gift, donate those funds to a variety of charities. Send a card with five different philanthropic options. Ask the customer to send the card back with a chosen charity to donate to. Your customers will greatly appreciate the gift that keeps on giving.
Personalized Holiday Gift Wrap—Be creative with design and utilize the typography, pattern and illustration to create a personalized holiday gift wrap for customers to use. Personalized holiday gift wrap is unique and inexpensive. You may offer your customers the chance to download a matching a computer desktop wallpaper, too.
Annual calendar—Design a fun annual calendar that showcases your company’s personality. Create seasonal designs for each month, or feature designed quotes throughout the calendar. No matter the design idea, an annual calendar is a great, useful gift.