Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Content for SEO 101
Has your company evaluated its search engine optimization ranking? Let’s start from the beginning. Search engine optimization (SEO) is achieving high visibility on search engines for selected words and phrases. These words and phrases that are selected by search engines as the exact words and phrases used on your website. Therefore, content is king in the complex game of SEO. Evaluate your company website’s content and gain higher rankings with these four tips:
Know your audience—Think about what terms your audience would use to find your business online. What would they search for? The terms should be written into your content consistently for higher SEO rankings.
Be relevant—Staying up to date with content is so important to gain visitors. Search engines view vitality as a factor in rankings. To stay in high in the ranks, create a news feed or blog to consistently create new content. Plus, new articles can be promoted via social media.
Focus your content—Every website needs to be regularly spruced up. Website structures and content can become jumbled and lower your SEO rankings. Focus on one mission with a clear message, make sure your website truly reflects the company, and stay away from industry jargon your audience may not understand.
Be consistent—It can be easy to lose consistency in a website. Whether it is structure, layout, or word usage, always evaluate the consistency for higher SEO rankings. Important questions include: are the website colors consistent with the logo? Is the voice of the company consistent throughout the pages? Are the services offered consistent throughout the website?