Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Millennials in the Workplace
Millennials will soon become the new workplace majority. That means people born between 1981 and 1996 will be changing the workforce and its traditional structure. There will be big work culture evolutions headed up by millennials. Is your workplace ready for it?
Here are four key items that millennials prioritize:
Valued Work—Millennials have an urge to contribute to the world. They actively seek out volunteer opportunities and community involvement. To be a prominent company for millennials be sure that you communicate your support for (and even expectation of) volunteering in the community.
Work Culture—Having healthy work relationships is important to millennials. They love to collaborate and want to work in teams. Being able to have an open and communicative workforce is crucial to the new majority. Be sure to provide ample social events for your employees. Let them get to know each other on a personal level. This will enhance collaboration throughout the company.
Career mentor—Part of having a healthy work culture is the expectation that supervisors will act as mentors to employees. Millennials admire the knowledge and wisdom of industry veterans. They’re not afraid to ask for help or for career advice. Make sure your company supervisors are willing to extend a hand to help millennials.
Earnings—Millennials don’t necessarily prioritize earnings, but rather money is at the bottom of the list. As stated earlier, they value earning an honest living and are dedicated to making the world a better place, rather than getting rich.