Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
4 Tips to Turn your Internship into a Job
Internships are the best way to get your foot in the door for a career you’re interested in. Hopefully, you’ll score the internship of a lifetime and it will turn into a career. But, like internships, jobs don’t come easy. Go above and beyond to make sure to take every effort to impress your supervisor and earn their respect. Here are some practical tips to turn an internship into a job:
Early bird gets the worm— Whether you come in early or stay late, working more hours in order to meet a deadline is impressive. It means you’re willing to put forth the time needed to efficiently finish a project.
Take initiative— Put yourself in your supervisor’s shoes. They’re busy and don’t have time to complete everything. Take matters into your own hands and go out of your way to make his life easier. Finish a task that needs to be done, even if it’s refilling her coffee.
Be motivated— Along with taking initiative, make sure you’re using your work time for finishing tasks instead of perusing Pinterest or checking Twitter. In addition, ask questions and learn more about the company and industry. Your work ethic and willingness to learn will not go unnoticed.
Be likeable— It’s important to be yourself, but make sure you’re always bringing your best version to work. Be friendly, hang out with coworkers and smile. People like working with their friends because collaboration and cooperation comes easier. Your optimism and friendliness will show your supervisor you’re ready to work on a team.