Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Professional Fall Fashion
During fall, we tend to choose comfort over style for our outfits. Trying to look fashionable yet professional in cold weather can yield uninspiring outfits. Planning an outfit that is comfortable, warm and professional is challenging. Roll into the office feeling cozy and looking flawless with these five professional fall staples for men and women:
Boots—Look tailored and sharp with a pair of boots. Boots are a quick and easy way to look fashionable, yet keep your feet warm. For women, riding boots are popular and can be found at almost any clothing store. Men’s boots are also popular and come in a variety of styles.
Cardigans—Layer your outfit for extra comfort with cardigans. Find a cardigan that is warm, soft and will go well with most of your wardrobe.When it’s chilly outside, slip it on over a button-up shirt for a polished outfit. For men, try a quarter-zip or a shawl-collar cardigan for more structure.
Tweed blazers—Donning your outfit with a blazer is one step up from the cardigan. While the cardigan is loose in structure, blazers bring a tailored frame to the outfit. Look for quality construction and material in a blazer. Tweed keeps you warm while other fabrics could be breezier.
Chunky scarves—The best and most versatile accessory of the season is a cozy scarf. There are so many stylish options that compliment professional outfits. Play up different colors or textures to update your fall look.
Structured coat—A nice, tailored coat is timeless. Similar to a blazer, a structured coat instantly puts a classic touch on any outfit while keeping you warm. Try a trench coat or a pea coat, both of which are flattering for men and women.