Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Fall Into an Autumn Routine
Now that the weather is getting colder, you want to retreat indoors and hibernate, so to speak. It is important to take a couple breaks for fresh air. But staying inside, most of the time, presents a great opportunity to recharge your productivity. You naturally become more sluggish and less productive with less daylight time, but take a moment to recharge and get back to business. Use the weekend to rejuvenate and plan your week ahead. Here are a few tips to use the weekend to fall into an autumn routine:
Pencil in social time—Friends and family often become a lower priority when work gets hectic. Make time for your loved ones by spending time on the weekend with them. Write it in your planner or create an alarm on your phone. Do not forget to take time to laugh and have fun in order to energize for the week.
Write out your grocery list—Time shuttling back and forth to the grocery store can be cut down by taking five minutes each weekend to plan each dinner and writing out all the groceries. Go to the grocery store once on Saturday or Sunday to gather each item for dinner throughout the week. Then, that task will be crossed off your list for the week.
Take a bubble bath—The weekend is time to relax and reflect. Have a presentation due? Soak away your stress with a bubble bath. Give your brain a rest from the stress of work and home and renew yourself. This will help you be productive for the rest of the week.
Clean your home—Studies show that we focus better if we have a clean and neat workspace and home. Take one hour each weekend to pick up stray objects, make your bed, dust or vacuum. Cleaning your home can often feel overwhelming. Think of it as one task at a time. Cleaning will help organize your personal and work life.
Manage your to-do list—Do you have some old items on your to-do list? Get them checked off. Take a moment to get those pesky items crossed off before you start the week. If a handwritten to-do list is not motivating you, then try an alarm on your phone or computer to remind you to get your list done.