Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
3 Ways to Boost Your Creativity
While many believe creativity is all genetics, creativity is a learned skill. Increasing your creativity requires grit and practice. Like learning a new instrument, if you do not practice inventive thinking, your skill will not grow. Creativity is integral to business, as Steve Jobs explains for Apple: "It's in Apple's DNA that technology alone is not enough. It's technology married with the liberal arts, married with the humanities, that yields the results that make our hearts sing." Creativity benefits problem-solving skills, innovation and intellection. Here are three ideas to boost your creativity:
Doodle—Many of us were punished in school for doodling on our notes, but now it is encouraged. Doodling can improve memory and attention span. Use doodling to your advantage by visually brainstorming. This can force your brain to think in a foreign way, producing many new results.
Think Inside The Box—Don’t start with a blank page. This often creates a roadblock to solving a problem. Instead, provide structure to spur creativity. Thinking inside the box is not a limitation to creativity. Shakespeare’s creativity flourished within a sonnet form. Pick a due date for a project or create a general timeline to bloom your creative thoughts.
Get Up And Walk—Whether inside or outdoors, walking produces more creative thinking. Walking is proven to activate endorphins which, literally, gets the creative juices flowing; while sitting stagnates innovative problem-solving.