Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Increase Your Productivity in 3 Steps
Keeping your productivity in check is tough—especially with distractions like new T.V. shows, football season and the last days of summer. You become fatigued at your desk, and you forget the task at hand. Improve your endurance and productivity at work in three simple ways:
Walk—Take a break, go outside and walk for 20 minutes on your lunch break. With the “sitting disease” in full effect, it is important to take every opportunity to be active. Sitting lowers your metabolism and increases your blood pressure along with many other adverse health effects. Walking outside makes sure you get your full dose of Vitamin D while reducing your risk for heart disease and diabetes. Best news, a quick walk gives your brain an endorphin boost which increases your productivity.
Doodle—Stuck on a problem at work? To find your solution, just doodle. Doodling increases creative insight which solves problems faster. In addition to benefitting productivity, doodling also improves content retention and your attention span. Expand the possibilities of what you can accomplish each day by doodling a little bit.
Goal board—Keep a goal board to accomplish your objectives more timely and effectively. Keep your goal board next to your calendar. Mark the four or five most important goals for the season and complement them with daily tasks on your calendar. You will be reminded every day of your goals and be more inspired to cross off each task. The goals may be personal, like losing weight, or career-related like gaining 100 leads by the end of the season. Whatever your goals may be, a goal board will help you keep your eye on the prize.