Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Why Playing Candy Crush At Work Is Good For Business
You no longer have to feel guilty for playing on your smartphone at work. A recent study shows that smartphone breaks will not only make you happier, they’ll make you more productive too.
Though it might seem like browsing Twitter or trying to make it to the next level of Temple Run would interrupt workflow, a recent study shows that that’s not the case. Sooeyol Kim, a doctoral student in psychological sciences, studied the smartphone usage of full-time employees during work hours. What he found was that those who took more frequent smartphone breaks (however mind-numbing the activity may be) were more productive and reported a better state of well-being at the end of the day. Though the breaks were frequent, they averaged a total of only 22 minutes out of the eight-hour workday.
The reason that playing on a smartphone had these positive effects is relatively simple: it gave workers a chance to focus on something other than their job tasks, decreasing their stress and refreshing their minds. But before you go on an hour-long Pinterest binge in the interest of improving productivity, remember that the key is to make the breaks brief and frequent. Just playing for a few minutes will be enough to re-energize you.
So instead of trying to muscle through eight hours of straight work, take some time to play. Your brain (and your boss) will thank you.