Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
3 Marketing Lessons We Learned From Our Moms
Yesterday was Mother’s Day, and it got us thinking about all of the amazing things that our moms do for us. They’re also very skilled in the art of persuasion (you still eat your broccoli, don’t you?) Check out these great marketing lessons that we learned from our moms, and give your mom a hug while you’re at it:
1. Always make your message clear. Moms know to never leave anything open to interpretation. You should communicate with your customers in direct, easy to understand ways, telling them exactly what you want them to do and how to do it. And of course, just like Mom, do it with love.
2. Sometimes a whisper is more effective than a shout. You know those moments when your mom suddenly got very quiet and very intense? That was a sure sign that it was time to listen. You can capture your audience’s attention the same way. Instead of always trying to be the loudest and flashiest company, learn to convey powerful messages in simpler ways.
3. Don’t be afraid to have fun. Some of the best memories with our moms are the ones where we played hookie, built blanket forts, or ate large quantities of ice cream. It’s good to get down to business with your marketing, but always remember to have some fun with it. Your customers will appreciate and remember you for it.