Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How to Surf the Changing Tides of Social Media
It is a confusing time for social media. It seems like every day, new and conflicting reports come out about the future of different platforms. Is Facebook a sinking ship? Or is it simply being used by a new demographic? Is Instagram the new thing? Or should you be using Snapchat?
In addition to all of the ever-changing buzz, Facebook has recently switched up their algorithms. If you’ve been watching your business’s page, you’ve probably noticed a big decline in the number of people your posts are reaching.
So how do you navigate the tricky waters of social media marketing? These three rules will help you stay afloat:
1. No matter where you’re posting, make sure what you’re posting is worthwhile.
The changed Facebook algorithm punishes posts that simply recirculate content or ask for likes. On all platforms, think about what would be valuable to your customer and consistent with your brand. Try to create interesting and original content whenever possible.
2. Pay attention to numbers and followers.
The number of “likes” or followers you have isn’t the end all be all, but you should know who you’re reaching and how often. Analyze the success (or failure) of each post and tweak accordingly. This will also help you be more responsive to user engagement.
Rather than abandoning Facebook for Instagram or devoting all of your time to Vine, try to build community on multiple platforms in a way that makes sense for your brand. This requires you to really get to know each platform, its capabilities, and who it reaches. If you don’t put all of your eggs in the Facebook basket, your marketing won’t die if the platform suddenly goes the way of MySpace.