Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Lessons Dwight Schrute Can Teach You In Salesmanship
Dwight Schrute was a Dunder Mifflin Paper company enthusiast. He loved what he sold and it showed—through numerous hilarious quotes as well as a few moments of over the top salesmanship. (If you’re completely lost, we’re referencing NBC’s The Office.)
The only thing he might have loved more than selling paper was his beet farm (everyone needs a hobby, right?).
While the illustration is silly, there is a valuable lesson we can all learn from Dwight K. Schrute: love what you sell.
If you love what you sell, you’ll know everything there is to know about it. Your clients will be (theoretically) incapable of asking you a question you don’t know the answer to. And, when posed with an unanswered question, you’ll do whatever it takes to figure it out (partly because you’re client will demand it, but mostly because you just want to know).
Next? Your passion will earn you sales. (And this makes your superiors very, very happy.) When you have genuine appreciation for your products and services you’ll be invested in showing your clients how they can improve their current situation.
And always remember this: technology won’t make the sale. As much as Facebook, Twitter, and other online marketing mediums will drive curiosity and initial investigation, it’s authentic human contact that will make or break your sale.
In other words, don’t worry, you’re never going to be replaced by a computer—a human voice will always be better than an automated one.