Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Two Lessons in Customer Satisfaction that Could Save Your Business
The more we understand our customers the better we can serve them. And the better we serve them the more business we get. That would seem to prove logical. So, here are two quick lessons on customer satisfaction that you may have heard before, but it’s always good to be reminded how to be nice to your customers.
Lesson #1: It takes a lot to satisfy an unhappy customer.
Unhappy customers don’t want a discount off their next purchase or a pre-written letter of apology signed by your team. What they really want? A connection. Meaning they’d like genuine sympathy. We’ve all been disappointed with a purchase, so your team should be equipped with some genuine understanding and a heartfelt apology. And give them a chance to tell you exactly what went wrong with their purchase and how you can correct it.
If you’re successful you’ll not only retain the customer but turn them into brand lovers, touting how well you handled the situation.
Lesson #2: There are two kinds of loyalty.
Type one isn’t earned. It’s the loyalty of convenience.
If your business is geographically more convenient, your website is better structured, or your phones are more likely to be answered, you’ve won those customers. But it’s a very superficial type of loyalty. It could be gone with a move across town or an arrival of a newer, closer business.
Type two—you guessed it—is earned. It’s the loyalty of satisfaction.
And this ties back to lesson one. Customers with this kind of loyalty are committed to your business because of positive past experiences. And that’s hard to tarnish—as long as you keep handling your customers with care and complaints with compassion.