Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Getting More Retweets on Your Twitter Posts
We’ve got a Twitter secret. And we’re willing to share it with you.
Why you ask? Because we’re super nice people looking for some good karma. And a little blue birdie told us you really wanted to know.
Ready? Here it is: pic.twitter.com.
And here’s the decoded version of that answer: tweets using photos (meaning photos uploaded and embedded via pic.twitter.com) are 94% more likely to get retweeted. But here’s the kicker: not all photos are equal. Photos that are not embedded through twitter—Instagram photos or Facebook photos—are actually about 40% less likely to be clicked.
Why? Photos embedded with pic.Twitter.com show directly in a user’s stream, meaning it only requires one click to view the photo (and the photo opens up within Twitter). Whereas Instagram and Facebook photos open in a new window, which takes a few moments to load. Precious moments. Ones that most users aren’t willing to spend waiting for your company’s photo to load (even if it is really, really cool).
So, next time your marketing gurus are planning on sharing a photo via Twitter, advise them to click that magical little camera icon on the far left of the “Compose new Tweet…” box and behold the retweetage (yes, it’s a word—because we say so).