Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Back-to-School Marketing Ideas
Nights are getting cooler, days are getting shorter and kids are getting more restless lounging at home. That can only mean one thing. It must be August, and it’s time for school to start.
Companies everywhere are looking for innovative ways to tie in the beautiful autumn season into next quarter’s marketing plans. Need some jumping off points? We’ve got few to get you started.
Send Your Brand to School
Unless your company sells school supplies or school clothing, you can’t directly market as a “back-to-school essentials” brand. However, there are many great ways to market your services within the back-to-school season.
For example, a health clinic might advertise school immunizations or physicals needed to participate in school sports. A printer could market to schools that are getting updated banners posted for sports and student council activities. A cleaning service could advertise “student packs” for first time college students who’ll be tidying their rooms without their parents’ help for the first time.
For the most part, parents purchase school items for kids (especially elementary and middle school). Keep parents in mind as your target audience when marketing back to school services. Additionally, kids returning to school typically means that parents will have more time for their own activities.
A gym could advertise specials during school hours for parents to enjoy. Hair stylists or any other pampering services could offer celebratory deals for “they’ve-gone-back-to-school” appointments. Restaurants could create newer updated menus for those now child-free lunch dates.
Get Out That Shiny Red Apple
Offer special treatment to teachers. Hard-working teachers don’t get enough credit for the wonderful jobs they do educating our children, so offer them some nice perks. Special deals available to teacher only, a free dessert for the first month of school or a teachers-only discount card.