Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
3 Tips for Successful Point of Purchase Marketing
Getting your point of purchase materials noticed takes skill. Hundreds of other items are fighting for the same attention, hoping to be bought impulsively. Consumers have to get excited and see the value in your point of purchase items—they must feel the urge to buy.
When creating point of purchase materials, opt for bright colors, short and simple messages and engaging graphics. Your main goal is to get people to look. If possible, use an unusually shaped or cleverly designed package—have fun with it.
Once you have a fabulously packaged item, they need to be seen. Placement is key. Whether it’s through a large hanging ceiling-hanging banner, items placed at the checkout stand or on the shelf, make it prominent.
Look for opportunities to pair your item with a complimentary item—for example, cosmetic companies often put nice cases to hold products next to the register.
Need some more point of purchase marketing strategies? Try these tried and true techniques:
Quantity discounts: The magical word here is bundle. (Think shampoo and conditioner pairs). Offer a discount for an item that compliments its neighbor.
Complete the item: There are a few items that would require accompanying accessories—batteries for an electronic device, free appetizers or drinks with an entree, etc.
Change it up: The key to standing out is looking different. Freshen your ideas constantly and seek new ways to market your items. Change the offer, rearrange the displays and strive to always be attention-getting.
Effective point of purchase messages tip the scale in favor of buying at a critical point of analysis. Often, items for sale aren’t on a pre-made list of to-be-purchased items. So it’s your job as a marketer to put effort into making an appealing enough offer.