Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Give Mom and Pop Some Business Love
To the millions who acted on their dream, we salute you. For days on end, you rise before the sun and outlive the burn of the midnight oil. You play a vital role in the US economy and yet you don’t get the recognition you deserve. But on March 29, we celebrate National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day. And because you have little time to work on absolutely everything in your business, we’re offering three marketing tips that you can do in your sleep—or at least take less of your time to do them.
Get Found Online
Google tells us that 97% of consumers look to a web search to find local businesses. With no cost to you and less than an hour of your time, your customers can find you online if you set up your Google Places account. It’s as easy as updating your address, hours and phone number and adding a few photos to help you stand out. It should get your business closer to the top of a search when your prospects search for, “plumber, city, state,” unless of course you’re not a plumber.
Leave Your Calling Card
It sounds simple, but so many small business owners overlook a basic necessity of doing business. Get thee to a printing company and order some business cards. Then, have them with you at all times. You never know when you’ll run into a potential customer or want to leave one in a conspicuous place for an unsuspecting customer to find.
Ask For Referrals
Again, we’ll look to the basics. You have to interact with your customers, right? Well give them the best service they can receive all day. Ask your customers if they’ve appreciated your service. If they say yes, ask if they know of anyone else that can benefit from your business. It may feel like you’re begging at first, but if it becomes a routine with every transaction, you should have more business in no time. Oh, and that’s where those handy business cards can come into play.
So as we celebrate National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day, we encourage you all to go out and support a local business this week, and everyday.