Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
It’s Not One or the Other—Have Digital and Print Work Together
Don’t listen to those “all or nothing” folks out there. You’ll be hard pressed to find a customer out there who prefers to receive all forms of communication digitally. Heck, maybe you’ll find one—but everyone’s different, and that’s what you need to plan for.
While over the past few years you’ve probably spent less and less money on print and more towards digital—that’s normal, and doesn’t necessarily mean print is being phased out altogether. There are positive effects of having printed materials working with your digital space in your marketing efforts.
A nice benefit of keeping printed materials in your marketing mix is that a physical marketing piece doesn’t change. Something you post on social media will disappear into the abyss, but that printed piece will stay there as a constant reminder. While it’s still important to use social media, you just have to shift your focus a little bit. You can’t expect to use print and digital in similar ways and see results. Acknowledge their unique features in a way that still sends the same message to build your brand.
Be sure to keep personalization at the top of your mind when using print and digital in your messaging. Clients and prospects like it when you take that extra step. Tailor your messages so they cater to the recipient’s preferences. In a digital campaign, pictures and text can be altered to fit your audience. Once you get initial contact with them, you can always follow up with a printed piece that has more information or a special to bring them into closer contact with your business.
Because of print being physical, you have that ‘touch’ aspect that you can’t take lightly. This is a powerful part of your marketing where you shouldn’t take the cheap option. Make sure the right amount of time is spent on design, paper and how it’s printed. Creating a quality printed item will lend more credibility to your business.
Experiment with how your business can use print and digital together in your marketing mix. Leaving one or the other out is a recipe for a marketing disaster.