Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
3 Tips to Beef Up Your Email Marketing
While print definitely isn't dead, digital isn't necessarily going anywhere either—and with that, email marketing. You don't want to focus on one or the other, so while you may have a strong print campaign in your prospects’ hands, now is a good time to put some effort into beefing up your email marketing.
Here are a few tips to get your email marketing into fighting-fit shape.
Don't Let Gender Render You Useless
If you run gender-specific campaigns, this can seem like a no-brainer, but this happens. When you schedule a mailing that's set to target, say, women—make sure that your sending your email to women. This can be as simple as list maintenance and cleaning up your contacts. Also be aware that some names don't always scream a certain gender. Sending to Kelly Doe? May want to double-check what list they belong in.
Graphics Aren't Always an Email's Best Friend
Having graphic-heavy email marketing campaigns can weigh you down. We tend to assume that your recipients are using an email client that will allow them to see all the graphics in your message—and that's your first mistake. When you're building out your email marketing campaign, it's important to make sure your audience will still be able to understand your message without seeing the images. To play it safe, don't send out emails that are one big image. Include text and you'll have a better chance at avoiding the spam folder.
Spam Without the Can
A spam folder is to email what a trash can is to direct mail. The benefit of direct mail? That recipient is still physically holding that piece of mail and looking at it while they throw it away. Emails get sent to your spam folder without you even realizing it. How can you avoid the cyber trashcan? Don't include attachments in your campaigns—email programs will assume they include viruses. Be sure to watch your copy too. Including too many spamy words like "free," "bonus or "prize" can send you into the unseen. Don't let your time and money go to waste by sending it right where waste belongs.
You're not far off from a stellar email marketing campaign. Put these three tips into action to ensure this tool generates revenue for your business.