Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Low to No Cost Marketing Strategies For Your Business
Marketing doesn’t need to drain your billfold. Whoever said that expensive bells and whistles are the only way to market your company deserves a shaking finger in their direction. It’s entirely possible to promote your company and products without spending chunks of cash. Networking and a little time and tender lovin’ care can go a long way when advertising for your business.
Here are some simple, no cost tips to market for your company.
Attend meetings and events that might attract your potential customers. Meeting people, showing your pearly whites and talking positively about your company can go a long way.
Start joint ventures with other companies that might complement your business. They will be eager to join in knowing that their company will get publicity from your current customers and you will be able to hopefully grab the attention of their customers. For example, a restaurant may want to partner up with an entertainment venue. If you’re a dentist, maybe you can strike a deal with a plastic surgeon.
Get Social Online
Get educated on how to have an effective website with an attractive design. Find a tech savvy employee who will be willing to spearhead the quest to having a strong Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter presence. Once these key online tools are in place and active, work on creating a blog with up-to-date content.
Become an Expert
Community organizations are constantly looking for speakers to talk with their membership on a variety of topics. Your business surely has some educational aspect that you can share with these groups. Suddenly you’re an expert. Then you can start writing articles and posting them to your blog. Who knows, maybe the press will contact you to contribute to an article.
Give your most cherished customers a little TLC. By simply sending a thank you note or expressing how genuinely appreciative you are to them for using your business, you will promote your brand positively. These customers are then apt to purchase more of your products and services and will talk about your business in a positive light to their network of friends and family.