Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Like It Or Not, Your Google+ Page is About to Get Some Traffic
Whether you want to or not, it’s time to jump aboard the Google+ ship. As a marketing professional, it’s your job to not only perfect your own Google+ page, but also to warn your clients of these recent changes to ensure their continued success.
Finally integrating its purchase of Zagat, a replacement of Google Places called Google+ Local has combined the forces of Google Search and Google Maps, creating, as you can imagine, the Incredible Hulk of Google services.
The essential function of Google+ Local is to provide recommendations and reviews of local businesses and restaurants. Whenever you search a business or restaurant, Google+ Local gives an overall ranking based on Zagat’s 30 point system (with 30 being the best) as well as individual scores based on decor, service, and cost.
Since this new software is linked with Google+, reviews and recommendations from anyone in your circles will show up front and center—giving you reviews from people you trust, rather than Joe Schmoes you’ve never met.
Why You Need to Know
Although this recent update to Google mainly affects eateries, the same 30 point ranking system will be used on any businesses searched using Google Maps, Google Search or Google+.
The ultimate goal of this update from Google+, from our perspective, is to encourage local businesses to enhance their current Google+ pages (or create them) and bring more usage and engagement to Google+.
So, like it or not, it’s time to get your Google+ page looking fine and fancy, as more and more Google traffic will now be directed to those pages.