Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Turning Email Marketing Into Sales
Email has become a part of our everyday interaction. You send a quick note out to friends, make sure that you send reminders about meetings and even communicate with people who are thousands of miles away. And although email has become the norm, that doesn’t mean we can forget about the power it has with generating leads for new customers. But if you’re going to use email effectively, you’ll need to go beyond your everyday email habits. Here are some ways you can go from a simple email to generating more leads for your company.
Know the Basics
Like any marketing endeavor, you need to know the goal of your efforts. Once you understand the purpose of your marketing email then you can determine your target audience. Now, jump in and create your content, including your subject line and call to action. Don’t forget to set a goal for your campaign and how you’re going to measure effectiveness. An easy way to see if prospects are responding to your email is through landing pages on your website so you can determine click through rates. Most email marketing programs also provide email open rates.
Subject to Creativity
Creating a good subject line to entice customers to open may be one of the more difficult aspects of an effective email campaign. And thanks to spammers, there are several words you’d like to use that you should avoid, such as “free” and “order now.” Some email marketing programs help rate your subject line before you send to check for those pesky spam words. So make sure your recipients see a subject line that lets them know what they’ll get out of opening the email, and be clear that the email is coming from you.
Now that you have them enticed with an engaging subject line, don’t lose them as soon as they start reading. Quickly get them to a single call to action without droning on about product features. You can give them more detail on the landing page when they click through.