Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Thoughts on Thoughtfulness: Marketing with Holiday Gifts
Trust us, it only feels too early to think about year-end gifts for your customer because the task can be a little tedious. But don’t kid yourself. The gifts themselves get a little tedious for your customer, too. Check out our ideas for mixing up this tried-and-true marketing strategy.
Beat ‘Em to the Punch
Approach holiday gift giving with a goal to standout. Focus on distinguishing yourself because every business with room in the budget uses holiday gifts to market their organization. If your Edible Arrangement arrives the same week as another’s fruit basket, your thoughtfulness makes less of an impact –even with daisy-shaped pineapple.
With a little hustle, your holiday marketing campaign will be working its magic before Saint Nick’s Day. Show your clients how thankful you are for them by sending a gift in time for Thanksgiving. This way, they’ll remember your thoughtfulness before their pile accumulates.
Mo’ Money, Mo’ Problems
Don’t fret if you’re short on cash—it doesn’t mean you have to scratch customer gifts this year. As in personal gift giving, effort counts as much as thoughtfulness. That’s why a minimal budget is no excuse to put all of your customers on the naughty list this year.
Instead of investing in large presents for your biggest clients, ask your printing company to create a custom greeting card for you. Include a handwritten note addressing an individual if possible. You’ll save time if you divvy up your list of customers among your colleagues. Depending on the size of your business, if each of you writes a gracious message on a few cards, the task will be off your to-do list in no time.
Don’t Be Clark Griswold. Be You.
Every Christmas, we cringe when we watch Clark Griswold’s boss tell him to put his present “with all the others.” Gifting nontraditional swag is another way to set your company apart. If you’ve got regional customers, do a little research on local haunts and send them a gift certificate. As long as it’s not to a run-of-the-mill restaurant, they’ll be impressed. Or, give the best gift of all. Show your company’s goodwill by contributing to a nonprofit on your customers’ behalf.